Colonial Guide has been promoting local businesses to tourists in Williamsburg since 1992, producing the best and most effective visitor guide with area maps and coupons, and website for the Williamsburg resort area. Here are details about our Williamsburg guide and about our online profile pages at ColonialGuideVA.com.
To Purchase Williamsburg Advertising Space
Colonial Guide to Williamsburg
Distribution: March thru February
Materials Due: 1/5/18 (1st Print)
4/20/18 (2nd Print)
Personalized Online PROFILE PAGE
Along with the purchase of a 1/4-page or larger Colonial Guide ad, your business is showcased to visitors worldwide with your own Personalized Profile Page on ColonialGuideVA.com including:
- - Business Phone #, Address & Description
- - Printable Coupon with Business Logo
- - Links to Website & Social Media Pages
- - Links to Colonial Guide Ad
- - Google Map Displayed on Page
- - Expanded Amenities Listings for All Advertisers
- - Editorial Links to Related Articles
More Options In Our Printed Guide
Place a discounted full-page feature editorial next to your ad, creating a double truck spread dedicated exclusively to your business, doubling exposure without doubling the cost. A full-page display ad purchase or larger is required.
Sunny Day QR Code Program
Custom QR Codes in Your Guide Ad
Sunny Day Guide can provide a custom QR Code for ads one half-page or larger for no extra charge. Visitors scan your QR Code from your ad with their mobile devices and are sent directly to your Profile Page. Watch this video to see how our program works.
SUBMIT YOUR AD
Go to ads.sunnydayguide.com to submit your ad through the Sunny Day Guide Ad Portal.
GUIDE Ad Sizes - CG
- Full Page
- Content-Safe Area 4.78" x 7.612"
- Trim 5.375" x 8.375"
- Bleed 5.653" x 8.653"
- Double Truck (2 Page Ads)
- Content-Safe Area 10.153" x 7.612"
- Trim 10.75" x 8.375"
- Bleed 11.028" x 8.653"
- 1/2 Page Vert 2.32" x 7.375"
- 1/2 Page Horiz 4.78" x 3.625"
- 1/4 Page 2.32" x 3.625"
- 1/8 Page 2.32" x 1.75"